Our package includes
To enjoy your Tandem Jump Ticket, you must meet us at the dropzone located at the following address
Siquijor Airport, Siquijor Island, Philippines
If you need assistance to book a transportation, we can arrange for you. Just let us know!
Feel free to check our private plane service page to book a flight from Cebu, Dumaguete or Bohol. We are operating everyday from and to those destinations.
You will receive confirmation of your booking's availability within 1 business day. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email.
About the Tandem Jump :
On your life changing Tandem Jump, you will be briefed by your highly experienced sky dive instructor about the jump, and then you’ll be on the aircraft enjoying the scenic ride up to altitude.
After you exit the aircraft, securely fastened to your instructor, enjoy the freefall and the adrenaline rush as you fall at speeds up to 220 Kph (125 Mph) per hour!! The parachute ride is exhilarating as you float down back to earth.
In order to undertake a Tandem Jump, YOU DO NOT need to speak or understand ENGLISH. Minimum age for sky diving is 18 years old.
Your Tandem Jump - All the details you need to know :
Our dropzone is following the United states Parachute association (USPA) rules and regulations. The staff includes western and asian instructors and pilots.
With beautiful weather year round and sea views from a maximum of 13,000 feet there’s nowhere better to skydive, and no previous experience is needed. Our main attraction, the Tandem Skydive is a wonderful way for complete novices to experience the thrill of freefall in a wonderful environment with the most stringent safety standards and USPA Qualified Instructor’s.
Important Information about your Tandem Jump :
- Minimum age for sky diving is 18 years.
- No Scuba Diving 24 hours before your jump as you risk severe decompression sickness if you do.
- Alcohol and skydiving DO NOT mix. Do not drink before jumping. If you are under the influence of alcohol, you will not be permitted to jump.
- Weather must be suitable for jumping. Excessive wind or clouds will prevent us from operating. In such a case your jump will be delayed or re-scheduled.
- The basic weight limit for jumping is 95 Kg. However, certain instructors are prepared to take those in excess of 95 Kg. A surcharge will apply to jumpers over 95 Kg. Please see our Terms and Condition for full details.
- You will be jumping with the clothes you are wearing when you arrive at the dropzone. We recommend a t-shirt and long pants and normal running shoes. No flip-flop, sandals or high heel shoes.
- Personal video equipment (Go-pro or similar, mobile phone) is NOT allowed and not safe to bring during your jump. The videoman in charge of taking picture and video of your jump will do that perfectly !
Feel free to consult our Frequently Asked Questions page to know more about your tandem jump.
A Bird’s Eye View :
Once you’ve regained your composure (and your breath), you get a 7 to 8 minute canopy ride enjoying a bird eye view of the world around you. On perfect clear conditions we have a great view over the Island of Cebu, Negros Oriental with Dumaguete, Bohol/Panglao, the famous scuba diving spot of Apo Island, Mindanao, even Cagayan de Oro. If you’d like and depending on the weather conditions, you can assist the instructor flying the parachute and together you will fly back to the ground for a soft landing.
Professionally edited Photo’s & Video :
The video is HD quality and professionally edited with music. Video and photo’s are taken by a professional air to air videographer. You can transfer everything on a USB afterall for your own usage. Don't forget to add a USB key to your package for a brain-free solution after your jump to take away all your photos and videos. The total size of the media experience is around 3 Giga Bytes. We will provide you pictures, raw videos and an edited version of the whole adventure (Pre-interview, ride to the altitude, the jump out of the airplane and the freefall, the parachute ride and the landing).
Our base package include handcam capture of the whole experience. If you want to have a different perspective of your jump taken by a videoman, feel free to add the "Outside Video" option.